Several ITS-NY Members Seek To Fill Open Positions...
1. NYCDOT Seeks Director, Director of Signals and ITS Engineering...Click Here for the position announcement and How To Apply
2. Kapsch TrafficCom is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity in the New York City area.
The Project Manager is a key position that is responsible for an entire project(s) operation including contract compliance, financial performance, technical delivery, operations, billings, and staffing to successfully meet and complete project targets and deadlines. The position assists with identification of additional client opportunities, as well as assisting in the preparation and writing of proposal materials and estimates for those (or other) opportunities. For the full position description, visit…
2. The Port Authority of NY & NJ is seeking to fill two positions: Manager Toll Collection Systems and Toll Violations Business Analyst...
For more information and how to apply, visit www.JoinThePortAuthority.com. Click on “Apply Online” – Find the job title or Job ID 28186 or Job ID 28380 respectively in the list of posted jobs.
3. New York City DOT is seeking to fill an Administrative Transportation Coordinator position in its New York City Queens Office. Click Here for the Position Description and How to Apply, or click on the Library Page for a full-screen view.
4. TRANSCOM is seeking a Senior Compliance and Reporting Analyst. Click Here for the Position Description and How to Apply, or click on the Library Page for a full-screen view.
5. CDTA is seeking and experienced Analyst. Click Here for the Position Description and How to Apply, or click on the Library Page for a full-screen view.